Relationships are messy. But let’s face it, they are a part of every area of our lives:
- Life Partners
Good relationships take work. We’ve all heard that before, but how many of us learn what it takes to make good ones? And how many of us settle for staying in toxic relationships simply because we don’t know what to do? It’s time to Detox!
- How do you recover from a failed relationship feeling stronger than ever?
- How do you set good boundaries?
- How do you get out of a bad relationship?
- How do you manage conflict?
- How do you communicate effectively to others in your life?
These, and many more, questions will be answered in the Relationship Detox Program. Twin Cities Life Coaching will guide you through a 10-week relationship boot camp.
This detox program is flexible enough to address the specific concerns you may have about your unique relationship. This is exceptionally helpful when recovering from a failed relationship. This 10-week boot camp will help you learn from the past, heal and grow in the present, so you can approach the future with strength and confidence!
In it you’ll learn and master:
- The Art of Ninja Speaking
- Healthy Boundaries
- Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Back Brain Activation
- Relationship Killers
Included in this program:
- An individual assessment;
- 10 weekly one-on-one coaching;
- Unlimited email support;
- Discover & Do Relationship Detox planner;
- Tracking tools and handouts;
- Scenario role-playing;
- Extended growth plan.
At the end of these 10-weeks, you’ll be equipped and prepared to transform all relationships in your life: from the difficult boss to the chaotic family member.
Time commitment: 10 weeks
Cost: $1,500 (That’s only $150/week)
Start to discover & do the best you in relationships today by signing up for your complimentary discovery session.